RECOGNIZING THE RENAISSANCE- Loredana Magliocco

Who are your biggest influences in and how have those influences shaped you personally as an artist? 

Works from the past and the history of art influence me in particular. Authors such as Salvador Dali, Picasso, Magritte and Frida Kahlo contributed to the creation of a personal vision of art, to the development of an "essence of beauty" and the pleasure that derives from it. The history of fashion also had an enormous influence on my creations, aimed at portraying it in a modern and unique way.
How do you see your art journey 10 years in the future ? 

 I see my path as a fundamental experience in the field of fashion design as a digital artist. 

 What started you on your creative journey towards creating art? 

 The journey began when I was a little girl. Music, poetry and fashion sketches, I was encouraged to let my talent blossom and constantly refine my skills, giving life to a real maturation process.
How do you view your roles as a creative in the emerging Ai industry and what goals have you set for your self amidst the beginning of this new era? 

 I mainly see an influencer and disclosure role. I want to contribute through my work to a fantastic vision that inspires the new generation and becomes a reference in this area. 


 What does a modern art Renaissance look like to you? 

 Like every Renaissance, it contributes to giving a new input to what art is, in this case modern art. 



 How would you explain your visual style and what is your thought process behind creating an artwork? 

My style collects 3 main themes: elegant, surreal and fantasy . All starts from a preliminary study on the creation to be realized. The initial study is the most important part of the entire work. 

 How has your experience been being an artist in a new emerging ai space and what difficult experiences have you encountered? 

 The most difficult part is developing the prompts to transmit as best as possible my ideas to the machine and then to the user. It is a process that requires a lot of patience and strong will, but the results are actually incredible if you do it with devotion. 


 What's your experience using this technology, do you feel as an artist it help create the images you truly wish to see represent ?
 
In the beginning, like anyone taking up a artistic tool like marker, pencils watercolor , I was quite skeptical about the use of this new technology, but now I say that thank to this new AI art creation process it takes moments for me to create what I want, and broadcast it online.


 If there is one thing you wish to be remembered for by the end of your artistic journey , what would that be?

 Of course to be remembered for an unmistakable style and for the unique emotions it can give.


Comments

Popular Posts